Just the way some things, books, people or movies have the power to lure you towards them time and again, Goa is one destination that lures visitors repeatedly. Statistics reveal that most people who have visited Goa once have visited the destination again.
So, what is it about Goa that makes it such a hot tourist attraction? Is it the climate? Is it the people? Is it the beaches? Or is it something else? Let’s find out.
- Lifestyle: In comparison to the rest of the country or even the world, Goa’s lifestyle is different. The moment you think of Goa, visuals of beaches, people in shorts, flip-flops, and parties come to mind. And that's exactly what Goa is about. Having said that, Goa has always been the destination for many-a-meetings and conferences but it’s the laid-back lifestyle and vibe of Goa that catches your attention first.
- Beaches: It goes without saying that Goa means beaches. And who doesn’t want to sit by the crashing waves with a tequila in hand, looking forward to another day of relaxation? Everybody does! What also works in Goa’s favour is the number of beaches it has and the different kinds of people who visit each of these beaches.
- Parties: If it’s beaches during the day, it’s partying during the night. The party scene in Goa is pretty lively, no matter which time of the year you visit. Moreover, a lot of international crowd visits this beautiful land only for the sake of letting their hair down.
- Shopping: If you are one of those travellers who love to shop for handicrafts, artefacts, bags, jewellery and all things beautiful, Goa is the place. Strictly not a place for those who wish to buy gadgets, the shopping scene in Goa attracts everyone. While it’s the other things that bring people to Goa, shopping too is one of the reasons why people visit the city. Even if it’s not the first reason.
- Socialising: Meeting a mixed bag of people is another reason that has put Goa on the global map. From a child to an adult, from an executive to a businessman, from a local to a foreigner, Goa is where you’ll get to interact and socialise with almost everyone.
There are many reasons for you to visit Goa. No matter what excuse you use to visit this beautiful destination, make sure when you visit Goa, you have a good time. And for that to happen, book one of the best resorts in Goa. Rest assured, you’ll want to come back to this lovely land again and again, just like how the world wants to.